Here at Integration Partners, we provide opportunity for career advancement and visible customer value and service. If you feel you have a skill set that would benefit our customers and impact our organization, we would like to hear from you. Below are the current opportunities that we have openings for.
If you do not see a specific career opening, you are welcome to send us your resume for future consideration at mailto:email@example.com.
Posted February 20, 2018
Operations Project Manager is responsible for onboarding new maintenance customer, coordinating and managing all aspect of operations training, manager all operational projects. This person will be responsible for interacting directly with the Sales, Managed Service Engineers, and Operations Group to ensure a positive experience is had by the customer.
Posted February 5, 2018
We have an immediate opening for a WLAN Network Engineer in our Lexington, MA office. This position is part of a knowledgeable engineering staff that specializes in Data networking products from Aruba, HP, Extreme, Juniper and other manufacturers. The candidate must have a strong understanding of WiFi networking, knowledge of how WLAN (802.11) security systems and protocols work. Experience with deploying WLAN (802.11) infrastructure equipment is also needed.
– Responsible for customer installations/configuration and be the technical lead on those projects
– Primarily working with Aruba and Extreme products
– Be a 3rd level resource for our Tech Support engineers
– Have responsibility for staging customer equipment in our facilities
– Ability to work with Account team as SE support as SME when needed
– Ability to work with prime SE on network designs
– Rotating in on on-call ‘off-peak’ hours support may be required
– 3-5 year experience in field support, professional services or a technical support role
– Experience with Aruba wireless products including Clearpass is a must
– Experience with Juniper (Trapeze) and Extreme wireless products is a plus
– Strong knowledge of Layer 2, Layer 3 routing protocols VRRP, IST MLT/SMLT, BGP, OSPF etc.
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Strong account management skills
– Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
– Extreme commitment to customer service and enhancing the customer experience
– Excellent computing skills
– Ability to learn and effectively utilize customer support tools/resources
Posted February 14, 2018
Integration Partners is looking for a Cloud Solutions Engineer to join our team!
Integration Partners has an immediate opening for a Cloud Solutions Engineer in the Greater Boston (or remote) area. This is an opportunity to join a high performing team of engineers passionate about Public Cloud and how it can transform our customers’ businesses.
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, the key responsibility will be to drive enterprise infrastructure, applications and analytics to public clouds while supporting the Sales team to develop and earn new business with prospects and existing customers. The position may be remote but our teams work together closely with you playing a crucial role in addressing “buying” questions that will involve the design and implementations of public and hybrid cloud application architecture, as well as cloud-hosted business solutions.
You will get to leverage your creative juices and technical abilities around infrastructure, system and application design using web, mobile, cloud, and open source technologies. Experience across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) and ability to provide guidance to diverse stakeholders and external vendors will be the foundation of yours and our success!
Successful Integration Partners Engineers have great communication and consultative skills, have great leadership skills, exhibit outstanding collaboration skills, have a strong passion for driving business, and are sincerely customer focused. They possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as deep technical knowledge of the Public Cloud landscape and competitive technologies. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in relevant technologies.
A few details about your day to day objectives;
Customer support and remote monitoring will occur 7x24x365 days a year. Work hour requirements/shift rotation/on-call rotation will be based on team needs at the time of hire.
General infrastructure knowledge: servers, storage, network, I/O, firewall
Public Cloud Providers: Google Cloud Platform (Compute Engine Services), Amazon Web Services (EC2 Services)
Automation: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
Virtualization: VMware, OpenStack
Server OS: Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Windows (2008/2012/2016)
Big Data: Google BigQuery, AWS RedShift
CI/CD/Build: Jenkins, Spinnaker
Monitoring: LogicMonitor, StackDriver, Syslog, CloudWatch
Languages: Python, Go, Ruby
Posted February 14, 2018
This is a post-sales role which will require being the subject matter expert implementing our customers’ solutions either solely or as a member or leader of a team. Up to 50% travel will be required.
The ideal Professional Services Solutions Architect will be able to understand our customers’ security and network needs, design a solution addressing those needs given the constraints necessitated by the specific customer’s situation and implement that solution in an efficient and effective manner.
Integration Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Integration Partners offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and company-paid training.